Before and after using the shampoo
Unclean scalp hair loss, dandruff-rash-like fungal infections can occur. You need to know the right way to shampoo your hair properly. Following the following steps before and after shampooing will greatly reduce any hair problems.
1. Use transparent shampoo on oily hair. You can mix a little baking powder with shampoo. It will absorb excess oil at the base of the hair.
2. Use a moisturizing shampoo that contains omega-3 for dry hair.
3. Give mild shampoo to normal hair. The same goes for colored hair.
4. If you have curly hair, choose a moisturizing shampoo.
5. Before shampooing, comb the hair from front to back. Blood circulation in the scalp will be better.
6. Do not use shampoo every day. Even with oily hair. This removes more oil from the hair follicles.
7. Use shampoo every two to three days. You can then use a little water mixed with shampoo.
8. Do not wipe the hair. Cover with a towel until the water drips. Then dry in natural air.