Introduction of Edinburgh City (United Kingdom)
Edinburgh is one of the excellent cities where you can pursue your dream course. Being the capital of Scotland it is a charming and Gothic old city. Being situated in the north, Edinburgh’s historic atmosphere, medieval architecture, and the local bars draw a large number of tourists to its shores around the year.
Edinburgh attracts a wide range of students due to its top-notch universities. They not only offer the best facilities to the students but also expert faculty members and supportive communities.
Requirements To Study In The UK After 12th
The specific eligibility requirements completely depend on the program and the university you are applying for. Take a look at the general eligibility criteria and necessities to study across the UK for Indian students after 12th standard.
The applicant must have completed their 10+2 education from a recognized board of education in India with the minimum marks which are specified by the chosen university.
You need to offer language proficiency scores of IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, and more. You must also submit a Statement of Purpose and Letters of Recommendation if required.
About The Student Accommodation In Edinburgh
There is a wide range of student accommodation available across Edinburgh. You can choose from different options such as university halls, private halls, private apartments, ensuite studios, and more. select one of the best student accommodations in Edinburgh to make every penny count.
5 Reasons To Study In Edinburgh
- World-class universities: The University of Edinburgh and other prestigious institutions offer top-notch education, research, and development. Edinburgh Napier University as well as Queen Margaret University Edinburgh are two of the most famous places. The range of universities over here means there is a wide range of different courses to choose from, so there is something or other for everyone.
- Rich cultural heritage: Edinburgh is a city which is known for its history, culture, and art which you need to explore. Even just walking around the city lets you soak in the heritage, but if you elaborate on learning more, you can look for museums and galleries around the city to check out.
- Beautiful architecture: Whenever you check out the city center, you will come across some stunning views of historical buildings and monuments. Edinburgh Castle is one of the renowned landmarks. The sight is spectacular and you cannot miss it if you spend any time at all in the city.
- Thriving nightlife: You will find a wide range of pubs, clubs, and bars over here. There are always exciting things to do across the city. The student favourites comprise Belushi’s, the Bongo Club, as well as Pilgrim Bar.
- A wide range of festivals: Be it the Edinburgh International Festival or the Hogmanay celebration, you will always find festivals here and there going on. The Fringe Festival is renowned across the world and you will get the chance to see a wide range of up-and-coming acts. You can enjoy the festivals with your roommates in top student apartments in Edinburgh.
Is It Worth Studying At The University Of Edinburgh?
The University of Edinburgh is a public university which is based in the city of Edinburgh. The University of Edinburgh has been consistently ranked among the top 30 universities across the world.
The tuition fees for the MS course at the university range from INR 22.86 lakhs to INR 40.19 lakhs every year. The University offers students with diverse and culturally vibrant campus for international students. The University of Edinburgh has a total of 49,065 students out of which 19000 were international students who come from more than 150 countries.
You can find 265 Indian students in the undergrad program and 535 in the postgrad programs. Besides, 190 study research postgrad programs. In the QS World University Rankings 2024, the University of Edinburgh ranked 22 across the world. As per the Times Higher Education, the university has been ranked number 30.
University Of Edinburgh Program 2024
Edinburgh University offers a wide range of undergrad and postgrad programs to international students. The University of Edinburgh is known for its academic excellence in teaching and research throughout the different kinds of subjects. The University of Edinburgh offers students a wide range of 300 postgrad courses and 135 research areas across its three different colleges.
The Courses Students Can Pursue Include